VOGUE.DE.I’m featured in a lookbook.nu collaboration over at Vogue.de, the interview is in german but you can always use google translate! Check it out here!
Me in Nylon Mexico
NYLON. I’m very honored to be featured in the September issue of Nylon Mexico alongside 3 awesome bloggers – Julia Frakes, Signe Siemsen and Andy Torres.
Big thanks to Karii over at Nylon Mexico for featuring me!
Vogue Girl Korea cover, contributors page + article scanned by me
SHOES. I’m super excited and honored to be featured in the September issue of Vogue Girl Korea in the article “Why I love my..” alongside four other awesome bloggers.
And since most of you probably don’t understand a word of the article, here are the 10 reasons why I love my studded boots:
10 reasons why I love my studded boots..
- Because they look amazing!
- Because they can spice up the most simple outfit!
- Because they have lot’s of studs and buckles (two of my favorite details!)
- Because you can wear them for a day around town or at night when you’re going out clubbing. I love pieces that are versatile.
- Because they look like a piece of art when they’re standing in my shelf.
- They are super comfortable!
- I love them because of the ‘cowboy’ sound they make when you walk in them. Click Clack Ching Ching.
- They work both during summer and winter (with a pair of warm socks).
- They where waaay cheaper than the original ones from ChloÃ¨
- Because it was love at first sight!!
Big thanks to Hyemin Lee of Vogue Girl Korea for featuring me!
Me in Bubbleroom Magazine