WEDNESDAY. I’m featured over at Vogue.de, check it out here!
VOGUE.DE.I’m featured in a lookbook.nu collaboration over at Vogue.de, the interview is in german but you can always use google translate! ;) Check it out here!
Me in Nylon Mexico
NYLON. I’m very honored to be featured in the September issue of Nylon Mexico alongside 3 awesome bloggers – Julia Frakes, Signe Siemsen and Andy Torres.
Big thanks to Karii over at Nylon Mexico for featuring me!
Vogue Girl Korea cover, contributors page + article scanned by me
SHOES. I’m super excited and honored to be featured in the September issue of Vogue Girl Korea in the article “Why I love my..” alongside four other awesome bloggers.
And since most of you probably don’t understand a word of the article, here are the 10 reasons why I love my studded boots:
10 reasons why I love my studded boots..
- Because they look amazing!
- Because they can spice up the most simple outfit!
- Because they have lot’s of studs and buckles (two of my favorite details!)
- Because you can wear them for a day around town or at night when you’re going out clubbing. I love pieces that are versatile.
- Because they look like a piece of art when they’re standing in my shelf.
- They are super comfortable!
- I love them because of the ‘cowboy’ sound they make when you walk in them. Click Clack Ching Ching.
- They work both during summer and winter (with a pair of warm socks).
- They where waaay cheaper than the original ones from ChloÃ¨ ;)
- Because it was love at first sight!!
Big thanks to Hyemin Lee of Vogue Girl Korea for featuring me! :)